Monday, November 1, 2010

Come on in, the water's murky in the bayou

I did it. Ok, so it's not the first time I've done the blog thing, sort of. Some years back, I had (still have but don't update) a Livejournal account but I've never set it out to where everyone could read it, just a chosen few. I'm taking the plunge now. Partially out of the need to conserve paper, partly at the insistence of my father who has been after me to get back to writing on a regular basis after a 5 year writer's block.

I've got more to say now and it's also got more clarity, more focus than back then. I'll try to keep the navel gazing to a minimum and concentrate on more useful things.

So here we go. It's a rainy afternoon in Louisiana and I've got nothing except time.

1 comment:

  1. How's about I promise to give you a swift kick in the rear, when I sense any navel gazing? I am proud of you for doing this. It is, or at least can be productive. It may be the impetuous for me to do something similar. Or at least be your chief critic. I hope that you don't mind. Once you got frustrated with some one on FB that only posted things that had a political bent to them, well I will try not to do that on your blog, but I do believe that you are a big boy and can handle my critiques. I think the value of this sort of format is that the exchange can be of great value to it's readers in finding their own feelings on many issues. A lot of folks don't dwell on issues that we do. Some may find them to be a bit boring. Well too bad. LOL

    ReplyDelete