Friday, March 2, 2012

Ding dong, Breitbart's gone


Yesterday morning, I awoke to see Twitter blowing up about the death of Andrew Breitbart. At 0854 CST, I posted the following: " Dying of "natural causes" at 43 in this case means God decided someone needed to shut the fuck up, forever. "

The shitstorm erupted shortly afterwards. Now, I am not normally one to speak ill of the dead although I don't understand why kicking the bucket somehow absolves you of your transgressions and makes you off-limits to the same abuse you dished out during your lifetime. This is especially true for Breitbart. As one of my fans said "To those who gave no quarter, none shall be given."

I fully expect people to talk shit about me when I am dead, it is fair game.

I decided to post the meme here as well since I am sure enough of Breitbart's fans will report it to Facebook and get it removed.


6 comments:

  1. He did have a heart condition... it was three sizes too small...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If people don't speak ill of you after you're dead, it's possible you didn't live much of a life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can bet that his work didn't die with him. The nutjobs are likely still editing tape of Obama to connect him with their conspiracies. I went over to InfoWars just to check the pulse. They have Obama connected with every death in the last four decades, including his own grandmother. Stock in lots of popcorn. This is going to be entertaining for some time yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's another comment from me to the (NoneToo)Breitbart "fans": ‎(NoneToo)Breitbart's death is why I've added "Piss on Grave" to my Bucket List.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard NPR was doing an (edited) video presentation of his life and times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, don't worry. Facebook will not remove your post, because it is about a right winger. You can say vile thing you want as long as it is about a white, christian right winger and you are ok. Hint that our President might be Muslim and you are f****d!

    ReplyDelete