Thursday, April 14, 2011

If I have offended you, tua culpa

When I first started writing this blog, it was partially out of needing a way to release the information that had been eating at me after 5 years at Sprint, partially because I had very little else to do in my off time from job hunting. I never planned a clear direction for this, nor did I really expect that we would be closing in on 800 fans as I am writing now.

Let me tell you what we are not intending to do. We are not intending to be a repeater of cliched political talking points that you will see every night on the news. If you want that, go to MSNBC or Fox. You can get that over there on repeat until it's drilled into your head. We are not members of the mainstream, our community is a collection of the "freaks", the rebels, the outsiders, the non-conformists, those who dare to think for themselves. If you are not one of these, you are still welcome here, but judge not lest you too be judged. Chances are though, if you came here, you are already one of us, whether you knew it already or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment