Tuesday, November 4, 2014

We're Back!

Hey everyone, this is the first entry in the Whiskey Blog in over a year. While we will not be bringing back the Facebook page for it, I do intend to start writing here on a more regular basis for the old time fans, and because I can use a lot more swear words here without pissing off the masses.

Moving on, today is Election Day and I hope each and every one of you made sure to vote. I've had some raging lunatics who got royally pissed off at me for my recent post over at Forward Progressives in which I ripped into Russell Brand for telling people not to vote. Let's get this straight, if you refuse to vote, that doesn't show any sort of protest and I can assure you the Republican Party is more than happy to see registered Democrats staying at home. The records of who voted and who didn't is open to the public. If you don't like your choices, write yourself in, write me in you want to - but vote.


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love your point of view and agree with almost everything you write, glad to see you back here.

    ReplyDelete