Friday, March 11, 2011

What I'm really afraid of

I'm not afraid of Muslim terrorists possibly flying a hijacked aircraft into my little house out in the middle of nowhere, nor am I really worried that some radicalized mosque attendee is going to go on a shooting rampage in my little town you probably never heard about unless you really are a crawfish fanatic.

I refuse to live in fear but I tell you what really makes me nervous, racists and rabid nationalists. Not just your ignorant, white trash people who think they're better than others just because they're white. I'm talking about the Neo-Nazi, white power, National Alliance, white pride idiots who are planting bombs and shooting up synagogues. These people are just as dangerous as international terrorists and they're in our neighborhoods. They're planning for the "Racial Holy War" and like Al-Qaeda, many of them believe their actions will reward them in the afterlife.

Why are there not Congressional hearings on these people, the Eric Rudolphs, Timothy McVeighs, David Lynchs, and others of their disgusting ilk? That's what I want to know and that's what really scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment